GATE REFUNDS – ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS
EARLY TOURNAMENT DROP OUT
Any team dropping on MONDAY immediately prior to the tournament or later will be charged $100 late drop fee. Any team dropping after pool times have been posted will be charged $200 (this includes 8U and unlimited play teams--- all other prepaid packages will forfeit 1 prepaid date). Additionally, we will make every effort to adjust schedules after team drops; however, any team drops late on Friday may result in a forfeit given to the opposing team and a score of 7-0 recorded for seeding purposes (as schedules are sometimes impossible to adjust at the last minute)
COVID DROP POLICY
We understand that teams may need drop after the normal drop deadline due COVID protocols. We are very understanding of how COVID negatively effects everyone and we support using an abundance of caution when following COVID protocols. In order to be as flexible as possible, while also continuing to effectively run these events, we will be adjusting the drop fee for teams needing to drop after the drop deadline due to COVID concerns. The drop fee for these situations will be reduced to $50 (instead of the normal drop fee of $100 or entire entry fee). This minimal fee is to cover a portion of the expenses already paid by the director for your team (ie-field rentals, deposits, insurance purchased based on the number of teams in the tournament, etc). Additionally, we will make every effort to adjust schedules after a team drops; however, team drops late on Friday may result in a Forfeit given to the opposing team (instead of a schedule change) and a score of 7-0 recorded for seeding purposes (as schedules are sometimes impossible to adjust at the last minute). We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this difficult and ever changing time!
RAIN OUT REFUNDS
Partial Game Played = 50% refund
1 Game Played = No Refund
Prepays = No refund
PREPAY PACKAGES - As a general rule, no refunds are given on prepay packages. Under extreme circumstances, refunds or credits will be at the discretion of the tournament director.
incomplete tournament - AWARD PROCESS
We will do everything possible to give out awards. It is important to understand this is an INCOMPLETE TOURNAMENT award determination. We make every attempt to use the most fair method possible based on where the tournament was when the cancellation took place.
2 Pool/Single Elimination Format
awards will only be given if the tournament has made it to the semi final brackets.
- If more than 2 teams remain undefeated, the following process will be used to narrow down to 2 final teams:
- For semi final games that could not be finished: if the game was in the bottom half of the inning with home team ahead then home team will be declared the winner of that game..otherwise the winner of the incomplete game will be determined by the last completed inning).
- If a semi final game has not begun, then the winner of the unplayed game will be determined by the same tie breaker rules (runs allowed per game, runs scored per game, coin flip)
- Once the tournament has been narrowed down to 2 teams using tie breaker rules..1st and 2nd place will given based on the following for each team:
- Number of runs allowed per game played.
- If a tie still exists, winners will be determined according to the most runs scored per game played.
- If a tie still exits, by a coin toss.
- NOTE: Only bracket play games should be used in determining the order of finish, pool play games should not be used.
1 pool/double or 2 pool double format
Awards will be given only if the winners bracket finals have been completed. Awards will then be given to the 2 teams who have made it further in the bracket. In the event of a tie, winner will be decided in the following order:
1. Head to Head
2. Runs Allowed Divided by number of bracket games completed
3. Runs Scored Divided by number of bracket games completed.
Tournament Director Reserves the right to make adjustments/amendments as necessary.